Mar 22, 2017

{Happy Birthday Bunnies}


I am loving this bright Springtime card with these adorable stamped bunnies from Lawn Fawn.  I stamped them onto watercolor paper and painted them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, water, and a paintbrush.  The banner and sentiment stamps are also from Lawn Fawn; I lightly shaded the banner with a gray marker.


I colored the image to match the paper I used from Papertrey Ink to create the die-cut layered background.  The border and oval dies are from My Favorite Things.  I finished off the card with some pink, purple, and white sequins, which I dabbed with some sparkly diamond Stickles for extra shine.


I'm linking up to these fun challenges:

{CURTAIN CALL} - Fluff/Patterns
{LAWN FAWNATICS} - #1 Happy Birthday
{SIMON SAYS STAMP WEDNESDAY} - More Than One Die


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Nancy K said...

Such a cute card; perfect for an Easter birthday! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch!

Scrapthat said...

what a fun card!! TFS

Lin said...

Sweet pastels, and I love the bits of glitz on the bunnies, Annie! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!