Mar 30, 2017

New Favorite Stamps From {STAMP ANNIETHING!}

Besides having a fabulous name, STAMP ANNIETHING, a new-to-me company, has THE CUTEST chibi-style clear stamps and I have become totally smitten!  I placed my first order and as soon as they arrived, I couldn't wait to get inky with them.

... which I why I decided to color all of my images at once!


Cute, right?!  I stamped all of the images onto watercolor paper and watercolored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I love how large the images are... images that practically fill the whole card front are so much fun to color.

I kept things simple by using the same basic layout for my card set, only changing the colors and flower placements.  Here's a glance at all of them individually:






You'll be seeing these images often as they'll have a semi-permanent spot on my desk, at least until I get more to add to the collection.  Heh.



I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP WEDNESDAY} - Anything Goes
{STAMP ANNIETHING} - Theme Week #15 Watercolor
(challenge entries link up on their facebook group called "Stamp Anniething's Stampers" so be sure to search for it and join in the fun!)


Thanks for visiting,
Luvs,
Annie Rose

No comments: