Apr 3, 2017

{SHOWERED with LOVE}

I recently got these cute rainbow and cloud dies from Paper Smooches and they are so much fun to play with!  This card doesn't have any stamping or coloring on it... just die-cutting, ink blending, glimmer mist flicking, and sequin-gluing.


I cut the rainbow a bunch of times from different colored cardstocks, which in the end, created six separate rainbows to use on different projects (awesome).  I die-cut a circle from my background panel and inked it with Distress Ink.  I also flicked on some blue Glimmer Mist spray to tie in the blue background to the main panel.  The LOVE die is also from Paper Smooches.  I added a few iridescent sequins as raindrops to finish it off!


I'm linking up to these fun challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP MONDAY} - Make A Rainbow
{PAPER SMOOCHES} - April Showers

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a gorgeous card! Love the beautiful rainbow and sequins. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)